My most precious little jewel, happy 9 months baby girl!!! It is crazy to me that you’re 3/4 of the way through your first year of life! What?? You continue to be such an incredible joy and I seriously cannot imagine my life without you. You have brought so much happiness to this family. How did we ever survive without you?! At 9 months, we are finally in our new home in Colorado and you are settling in nicely. It’s crazy how many different places you’ve moved in your life already! My little traveler 😉.
- Weight: 18lbs 3oz
- Height: 28 inches
- Head: 17.75 inches
- Crawling is much more efficient and you’re getting pretty fast!
- You can stand holding onto furniture, unassisted
- You are trying so hard to pull yourself up all on your own
- Stranger anxiety is in full effect and you scream and cry if anyone other than mama or dada try to hold you or pick you up 😳.
- You can say three words; dads, dog, and mama
- You JUST started doing the cutest thing where you will shoot your arms straight up over your head when we say “reach for the sky!” 😍
- Your sissy is still your favorite person, but you have learned that if she takes a to from you, all you have to do is cry a little and mama will come to the rescue 😜.
- You absolutely adore food and will eat anything I put in front of you.
- STILL NO TEETH!!!😍
I love you my jewel!!! I love you so much I might burst! Happy 9 months 😍❤️