And the development really continues! You’re officially 8 months old today my precious jewel!! And wow, you just keep growing and changing and surprising me every day! This last month you have learned some very fun tricks; from waving to almost crawling to eating and talking! It’s been so exciting to see how many skills you’ve gained in the last few weeks, but also it’s bittersweet because it’s just all going so fast!
- Waving! You can wave hi and bye and just because 😉
- Rocking to crawl. Yep, you’ve figured out how to get on hands and knees and rock back and forth. Any day now you’ll be crawling. Wah!
- Talking!!! Wow. Yep, you’re officially a talker now which is just crazy to me!!! Your first words? Dog and Dada! 😍
- Eating. Anything and everything haha. You love food and try to steal it off my plate any chance you get!
- Still teething and no teeth yet. You’re still my baby WOOHOO!
Length – 28 inches
Head – 17.75 inches
I love you baby girl!