And here we are my precious Jewel!! 7 months old and you’re getting more and more fun everyday! These monthly birthdays are coming so fast…please slow down! I’m trying my very hardest to savor each moment of you as a teeny tiny, but look at you grow!! We are on the downward slope to your first birthday, what?? Noooo! I want to freeze you just the way your are; my teeny chubby happy baby!!! 😍
Length: 27.5 inches
Head: 17.7 inches
- Standing supported. You are so strong!
- Stranger anxiety. You cry if someone unfamiliar to you tries to hold you. If I’m holding you and someone comes over to say hi, you smile and bury your face in my chest. CUTE!
- Foods. Trying lots of whole foods and so far your favorites seem to be cucumbers and mangos! You are so curious about food and I think once you finally get teeth you’re going to be a force to be reckoned with, ha!
- Teething. Still!
- Lunging forward. You do this while sitting or if I’m holding you in my lap. It’s almost as if you are trying to figure out crawling.
- Car rides. These are so much better these days!! Woohoo! I think it helps that you have your sister back there to entertain you. 😊
You’re still my number one happy baby, always smiling and giggling and squealing! We’ve been trying to work on getting you to say ma ma ma, ba ba ba, da da da. But you’re really only interested in squealing at the moment haha!
I love you my beautiful daughter!