Happy 5 months to my happy little jewel! The happiest baby I have ever met continues to be extra social and smiley! The giggles and grins are just too much! Mama loves you so incredibly much!
You celebrated your 5 months birthday as a brand new Coloradan and to top it off you got a beautiful flurry of snow. 😁
Yes, my little love, we are now in a brand new state, facing all sorts of new adventures and opportunities and we are all so excited. With this brand new change comes lots of other change too. I will now be able to stay at home with you (for the next few months at least) to watch you grow and develop and teach you all sorts of amazing things. I am beside myself with joy! I get to be your mommy full time! I know this will come with challenges, of course, but nothing makes me happier than seeing your beautiful face everyday…all day 😍.
We just moved into a tiny little condo while we search for a more permanent place (I secretly love being in this tiny place. Out little family is all together and cozy!) and I have no scale here so I have no idea how much you weigh. So that will have to wait until next month. I found our tape measure though and was able to get your length and head circumference. You’re growing big!!
– you are so so close to rolling over! A few times your daddy and I thought you were going to do it. You get all the way to your side and partly on your tummy and then go back to your back. You’re not a huge fan of being on your tummy haha. And you can’t quite seem to figure out what to do with the arm that is underneath!
– you coo and talk all the time! Gab, gab, gab all day long. You have lots to say.
– the laughing!! Oh goodness the giggles and laughing melt my heart every single time.
– your sister continues to be one of your favorite people and she can ALWAYS make you laugh. I love it!
– you’re pretty expert at grabbing and manipulating objects now. We can dangle things in front of you or place them on the floor next to you and you can easily reach out and grab and get it to your mouth.
-you love to bang the objects you grab on different surfaces, even in yourself haha.
– teething!! Lots of drool and sucking on things to help soothe your mouth. I’m not ready For you to have teeth yet! I love your gummy smile!!
– you are practicing sitting up already and will flex your tummy muscles so you can curl up to a seated position. You can even sit unassisted like that for a short bit! Strong girl!
– you also love to sit up and lean forward and grab your toes and feet haha. It’s adorable!
I love you so much my precious little jewel!!!