Happy 4 months to the happiest baby I have ever met! You continue to be such a joy and all around easy going baby. You amaze me with your social interest and the way you can light up a room with just one gigantic smile. You truly are a precious jewel and all those that come into contact with you can’t help but smile and feel better about the world because of you!
– Laughing and giggling!
– Cooing and “talking” so much
– You are now trying to blow raspberries and I swear it’s the cutest thing ever
– Attempting to roll over; you can get onto your side pretty well from your back. I think it’s just a matter of time until you figure out how to get to your tummy.
– You still hate tummy time, but I make you do it so your back and neck muscles can continue to get strong.
– You continue to be fascinated with your hands and will stare at them and manipulate your fingers to your own delight!
– Oh goodness, you’re a thumb sucker! That’s right, you’ve found your thumb and you’re not shy about using it. Did you know I was a thumb sucker too? 🙂
– Your little personality continues to blossom and I just cannot get over what a happy and pleasant and easy going baby you continue to be. You LOVE to smile and laugh and will smile at anyone who shows you attention. Quite the little social butterfly!
– Still an excellent sleeper who sleeps through the night. Your natural bedtime is around 7:30pm and you will sleep in until 8am if I let you! LOVE!
– You are so in love with your sister and are becoming more and more entertained by her. She makes you smile and laugh all the time now and I always catch the two of you holding hands. Talk about precious!!
Weight: 14lbs 10.5oz
Height: 25.5 inches
Head: 16.75 inches