Happy 14 months my gorgeous sparkle!! I think it’s official. You are definitely a toddler now. You look like a toddler and act like a toddler! Where did my little tiny baby squish go?!
- We have a molar!! Lower bottom right…finally! This round of teething has been BRUTAL.
- More words and signs! The funniest of your words is “hello” which sounds more like “ahhh-ro!” and “water” which sounds like “agua” hahaha. Who is teaching you spanish??? 😉
- You run around like crazy now and climb on everything. I cannot turn my back for even a second!
- You hug and kiss on command haha! It’s seriously the cutest thing ever! You’ll kiss the baby in the mirror, the dog, mama, dada, elmo….anything! You have the biggest and sweetest heart.
- We can officially make pigtails with your hair in the back! It’s very long! The front? Not so much hahaha!
- You continue to be very social and make new friends wherever you go!
- You are like a little sponge…you seriously pick up on things we don’t even realize you’re paying attention to! It’s amazing to witness. Everyday I’m amazed with your knowledge and your ability to learn!
- Weight: 21.5lbs
- Height: 30 inches
- Head: 19 inches
And here you are in all your 14 months glory with your very first pig tails!!! ♥