Happy 13 months my beautiful little girl!! It still amazes me how quickly that first year passed and I’m told the second year goes even faster!
You have completely stolen my heart, my love and I’m forever thankful that you are in this world!!
- You are officially a walker!! And you are so independent about it too! You hate when anyone tries to help you. When you set your mind to something, you do it. I love that about you!
- You talk more and more everyday and now I am not sure how many words and signs you know, but it’s a lot. You are able to communicate with us so easily and it is such an incredible thing to see your wants/desires/needs expressed to us! One of the funniest ones right now is “nonononono” and you clap your hands while saying it. I think I must do this to the dogs haha!
- You’ve been teething again and I think you are working on your first molars. This does not make you happy 😦
- You are fearless and tough. This was something that kind of surprised me a little bit. You may fall down and hurt yourself, you may cry for a minute or two about it, but you are up and ready to try again in no time! It’s so inspiring! I think you might get this from daddy. You just don’t give up and nothing seems to really discourage you from going after what you want.
- You are incredibly social. You absolutely love little kids and dogs and any chance you get you will try to talk and play with them! Such a big heart!!! ❤
- I know parents must say this about their children all the time…but baby girl…you are SO SMART. You really are. Your intelligence, deductive reasoning, ability to imitate, object permanence, and problem solving skills are out of this world!!! Really though, you are the smartest baby I’ve ever known. 😉
- Weight: 22lbs
- Height: 30 inches
- Head: 19 inches
Happy 13 months my precious monkey! I’m not sure how long I should continue to take your picture with your cow, but while you still let me, I guess I’ll keep doing it. I love you my baby!!