Baby girl!!! You are officially 11 months old now! 11 months!!! One more month until your very first birthday! How bittersweet for me, as your mommy. I absolutely adore watching you grow and develop and become the most perfect little girl, but I still want to freeze time and keep you my tiny baby forever haha. Since I can’t do that, I’m going to try to embrace this last month. I want to soak up every last day of your very first year! Here we go monkey…one more month!
- You now have 8 teeth!! 4 on top and 4 on bottom. You have an absolutely beautiful smile!
- You talk now (in addition to sign!) and you seriously have THE most beautiful voice I’ve ever heard…ever. It sounds like an angel. I’m being totally serious. It’s very girly and sweet. 🙂 You love to say “dog” and “book” and “mama” and “dada.” You are also a master at signing “milk” and “more.”
- You still love to have us help you walk and I’m pretty sure you could walk on your own if you tried, but you’re a little cautious. Liz, the nanny, says you took one step the other day and then sat down because it scared you haha. You are getting better and better at standing all by yourself as well. You’re really mastering your balance!
- Evidence that you understand what we say to you is emerging and you show us things that surprise us every day! Like the other day I asked you where Elmo was and you got so happy and crawled over to your Elmo puppet and started laughing! Your daddy and I were astounded! 😉
- You are also showing us that you are very particular about people and it takes a good long while to warm up to new people. You cry if others try to hold you and you love to bury your head in my chest or your daddy’s chest if people get a little too close for your comfort haha.
- Weight: 20.5lbs
- Height: 29.5 inches
- Head: 19 inches
Happy 11 months my souvenir…you are changing and growing into quite the little lady!
Look at all those teeth!! 😀