Happy 10 months my beautiful sparkle!! I know I say this every month, but how can you possibly be 10 months already?! We are moving in super speed and as the days pass I realize how close we are to your first birthday. Lots of planning underway to celebrate you my love!
I just have to say that I am enjoying you SO much right now. Each day seems more fun than the last as your personality begins to shine through and as you learn new things and develop new skills. You are your own little person and it is beyond amazing to see!! Ahhh! 🙂
- You now have 6 teeth!! 3 on top and 3 on bottom. You’re currently working on a couple more. I think by your first birthday you are going to have a mouthful!
- Crawling!! It’s official. You are a crawling machine and are mastering it more and more every day.
- Walking!! Assisted of course haha. You LOVE to walk and are constantly getting us to walk you (you hold our hands so you can balance) everywhere. We even ended up getting you a walker and you have mastered it, taking corners, going forward and backward and chasing the dogs around. You laugh and laugh and it gets us all laughing too!
- You are also pulling yourself up at any chance you get! It’s so cute! You pull yourself up on walls, in your crib (we’ve had to put up the rail now!), doorways, on the toilet, on the dogs, on me and daddy. Any chance you get to pull yourself to standing, you take it!
- Your personality as a little independent lady is emerging. You have always been SO independent, convinced that you could do anything and everything you want. I love that about you! You may have gotten that from me! 😉 Sometimes you even think you can walk all on your own…it doesn’t end well haha. But that doesn’t stop you. You are so determined and independent. You are perfect.
- You have the sweetest voice I have every heard. It is so sweet and girlie and precious. I’ve never heard another voice like it in my life. And every time you speak, I am amazed at how beautiful it sounds. Wow. Your voice might be one of my most favorite things about you. You are currently obsessed with saying “da, da, da, da” but you also say ma, ma, ma, ma, and ba, ba, ba, ba.
- Weight: 20.5lbs
- Height: 28.5 inches
- Head: 18.75 inches
Happy 10 months my souvenir…you are changing and growing into quite the little lady!