Can you really be 9 months old today?!?! Wow my little sparkle!! 3/4 of the way to your first birthday!!
- Teething! I can see your upper right tooth just waiting to break through an the upper left is not far behind. I also *think* I see your upper second right wanting to make an appearance too.
- Solid foods! You are an eating machine. Seriously. You eat just about anything we put in front of you. I know you are my daughter because you are an especially huge fan of carbs (potatoes, rice, tortillas, bread) and meat (chicken, turkey, beef).
- Your standing has also improved! You can stand for a short period of time, unassisted!
- Your “crawling” is so cute! It’s more of a scoot and an army crawl but you do it! You also seems to prefer to roll over crawl so far. You’re also a huge fan of “downward dog” haha. It’s so flipping cute!
- Lots of talking a babbling still! Mamamama, bababababa.
- Sometimes you wave when we say hello (hola, ciao) or bye (adios, ciao).
- Your little personality is emerging and so far I’d say you are very determined. When you set your mind to something you aim to accomplish it. You’re also very goofy and joke around with us. You LOVE other little babies and little kids. They really fascinate you. You are super sweet. You always smile and tuck your head on my chest for hugs and love!
- Weight: 20lbs
- Height: 28 inches
- Head: 18.5 inches
Happy 9 months my little sparkle!!! Big kisses!!! ♥