We are on the downward slope to your first birthday now my little sparkle!! I know it will be here before we know it! Today you turned 7 months on Memorial Day!! We have had a wonderful weekend celebrating you and you have been showing us new tricks to commemorate your 7 months birthday! 😉
- Teeth! You officially have 2 bottom teeth as of today! Wow! The second bottom middle tooth came through today.
- Solid foods! You have decided that you are NOT a fan of purees. So, we started giving you big chunks of regular whole foods and guess what? You love. I’m talking LOVE. You’ve eaten watermelon, strawberries, cucumber, tomato, basil (<–true story), carrots, apples, and edamame. You much prefer this to mashed up food and it actually makes life easier for us to be able to give you chunks of real food!
- Your sitting has continued to improve and you get stronger every day.
- Munchie…you are trying to figure out how to crawl!! Oh man, I just know that any day now you’re going to get it right and you’ll be a mobile little thing I’ll have to chase all over the house. For now you get up on all fours and rock back and forth. You also do the army crawl scoot with your belly on the floor and most of the time end up going backwards which frustrates you haha.
- You continue to communicate with us using screeches and gestures. SO cute. You also know your name now! (I think). You will look up at us if we call you by name. 🙂
- Weight: 17lbs 8oz
- Height: 27 inches
- Head: 17.75 inches
Figuring out this whole crawling thing 😉
My little sparkly doll. I LOVE YOU!!!