How did 6 months come and go already munchie? This is such a bittersweet feeling. As I reflect on the past 6 months with you, it seems like yesterday that I went into labor; yesterday that I saw your face for the first time, yesterday that we brought you home from the hospital. And yet, my life before you were in it seems like an eternity ago. I see you growing and changing right before my eyes and it’s like someone has put a fast foward button on time. I try to soak you in every day because I know the next day will come and you will be on to bigger and better things. I wanted to commemorate your first 6 months in this world so I put together a few pictures and of course a little video that has tracked some of our time together. I love you my little sparkle! These 6 months have been the best 6 months of my entire life!!!
- Sitting! You are still a little wobbly, but you’ve just about mastered it.
- Solid foods! You are a huge fan of avocado! To be fair, it’s the only food you’ve tried so far haha
- Stong legs!! You love to stand (assisted) and bounce on your legs.
- You love to bang things now. I give you a toy and you love to shake it with your arm and bang it on anything nearby.
- You are now trying to crawl. It’s seriously SO cute. You scooch on your belly and try to figure out how to get your knees up underneath you so you can GO!
- You are really starting to understand words and you are VERY good at communicating with us. Even though you can’t say words yet, you use your voice to get our attention, let us know when your unhappy and let us know when you’re content. It’s so awesome to see you communicating and interacting with us and the world!
- Weight: 16lbs 13oz
- Height: 26.5 inches
- Head: 17.75 inches
A little video of you in your first 6 months 😀 :