Happy monthly birthday my little munch munch milk monster!! You are 5 months old today!! Wow, the time has flown! You continue to grow, change and develop on a daily basis and sometimes it’s like you develop a new skill overnight! You continue to amaze your daddy and me with how thoughtful and perceptive you are. Not to mention, you have got to be the most smiley little baby I know. You are so happy and so content. Your smile brightens my LIFE!
- Lots of cooing and babbling
- Laughing! We can get you to laugh by making silly faces and noises at you
- Stong legs!! You love to stand (assisted) and bounce on your legs. This brings you endless joy.
- You love to bang things now. I give you a toy and you love to shake it with your arm and bang it on anything nearby.
- You love and I mean LOVE textures. You get your little hands and fingers on anything you can reach and pet and scratch so you can understand its texture. Lovely!
- You are still the sweetest and most happy in the mornings. It’s our favorite time of day.
- You are getting teeth!!! Ahhh! How did that happen? Your bottom two teeth are now visible right under your gums. We are just waiting for them to pop through. But in the meantime you love to chew on your burb rag, mommy’s hands and clothes, toys etc. And you’re quite drooly these days. haha!
- You are still VERY close to rolling over although you get to your side and just kind of lay there. I’m just going to let you figure that one out on your own. I’m in no hurry to have you moving and grooving on me!
- Weight: 16lbs
- Height: 26 inches
- Head: 17.25 inches