Happy monthly birthday my little souvenir!! You’ve now been with us for 4 months and I literally cannot remember what it was like to NOT have you. You have made our lives that much more complete. I don’t know how we ever lived without you!!
You had your 4 month well baby visit today and you were such a good girl. All the office staff were oohing and ahhing over how cute you are! 😀 You even decided to smile and coo and babble for the doctor which she thought was the cutest thing! Yay! You even were trying so hard to roll over from your back onto your tummy while we were waiting for the doctor. You are SO close (although you did it in your sleep last night and I totally missed it. Boo.)You had to get shots today and you cried, but just for a little bit until mommy held you and you started nursing. It breaks my heart to see you in pain. Thankfully it didn’t seem to bother you too much. You passed out in the car on the way home and looked so peaceful.
- Lots of cooing and babbling
- You love to try to imitate mommy or daddy, especially trying to do raspberries with your lips
- Giggling! Ahhhh! It’s the most beautiful sound!!
- You now reach out for objects and grab onto objects. Your grip still needs work but you’re getting there!
- Your personality is definitely emerging. You have a “protest” whine/cry and even though it’s a precursor to you getting upset, I think it’s so cute haha.
- You are still the sweetest and most happy in the mornings. It’s our favorite time of day.
- You pretty much sleep the entire night and mommy is very thankful for that!
- You are VERY close to rolling over although somehow you rolled over last night from your back to your tummy, but I missed it! Hopefully I’ll catch the next one.
- Weight: 14lbs 3oz
- Height: 24.25 inches
- Head: 16.75 inches