Woohoo! Happy 3 months to you my little princess monkey milk monster! I love you SO much!! Each day we continue to learn new things and each day continues to be more rewarding than the last. I really feel like we are really getting to know one another and finally start to settle into a routine. I love and look forward to every day with you! Congratulations on making it to 3 months!
- You have officially found your legs and both of your hands. It is so cute to see you become completely entranced by the fact that you have hands…they are yours and you can move them. It’s like the most amazing thing to you! 😀
- When placed on your tummy you can now do the mini push-up that some babies do at 2 months. Your head is just so darn big that it has taken you a little longer to get the strength to hold that noggin up!
- You are officially losing tons of hair and have this nice little ring of baldness that goes around your head haha. It’s so sad! I miss your little baby hairs! But I am excited to see what your hair will look like when it comes back.
- Your eyes are turning more brown every day. And they are seriously the most beautiful and intense eyes. I swear they sparkle, which makes your name that much more fitting!
- You recognice me and daddy and will flip out if anyone else tries to hold you. I’ll be honest, I’m not a huge fan of this one. It’s so sweet that you prefer mommy and daddy, but we have got to get you used to other people holding you. There are so many people that love you and want to spend time with you!
- You are the happiest when you wake up in the mornings and after a good nap. You get especially happy/smiley, cooey when you see your daddy and me first thing when you wake up. You just think it’s the most exciting thing in the world!
- You are starting to really get good head control. When we hold you upright, you have much better control of your head. Those neck muscles are getting strong. It’s not 100% yet, but you’re definitley getting there!
- Weight: 12lbs 8oz
- Height: 23 inches
- Head: 16.25 inches