Baby girl, happy 2 months to you!! Two months doesn’t really seem like that long of a time, but it feels like I’ve never known life without you. Every day continues to be such a joy and seeing you grow and develop has given me such a new light and persepective on life and for that I will be forever grateful! Words cannot adequately describe the joy that you have brought into our lives and all we can do is try to show you every day how much you are loved and how ecstatic we are to be your parents! You truly are an amazing baby and person. I have no doubt we will be learning so much from you. We literally hit the baby jackpot!
- I’ve started calling you “milk monster” because you are seriously a champion eater and last time we checked, you already weigh 11 pounds! You go girl!!
- You are a pro at lifting your head now and in one swift motion you can lift and swing your head to the other side while you are sleeping.
- You are “talking” more and more every day. Your little coos and gurgles are seriously some of the cutest noises I have ever heard.
- You smile SO much more and have started just a little hint of a laugh and OMG it is the.cutest.thing.ever. You LOVE to smile at your daddy and it melts my heart every time you do!
- You make eye contact…a lot.
- You know the sound of you mommy’s voice and will calm down when I enter a room and talk to you or you will turn your head toward my voice. I love it.
- Your longest stretch of sleep at night was six hours the other night. You’re such a rockstar, my love!
- You still get the hiccups every day and they make you really angry.
- You are getting better about being awake and being put down in your crib or on the floor under a mobile. You usually sit and stare and laugh for about 15 min before you’re done and want to be picked up again. 🙂
- You still HATE being on your back.
- You love to be carried in your ergo carrier and we use it every day!
- Your salivary glands must have developed more because you are one drooly little baby now haha!
- Last night, for the first time, you reached out your hand at a toy I was holding. I was so amazed. I bet this will be your new trick, very soon! 😀