Tick-tock baby girl!! Let’s see what’s going on with you this week, shall we? I do know that you’ve been kicking and punching me like crazy and sweetie, you are getting STRONG!! You wake me up every night at least 2 times a night with your dancing….and I LOVE it! During the day my tummy goes crazy too. You are quite active…hope you’re not too cramped in there!
- Your act completely like a newborn, with your eyes opened when awake and closed when sleeping. You are also settling into more of a routine for sleeping and awake times.
- You have learned to blink! You can also see more clearly when there is a bright light on my stomach and you probably have the outline of all my organs memorized haha!
- Antibodies from my blood are being transferred to you. These immunities continue to build until birth. Then my breast milk will add even more protection against disease.
- You have already turned to a head-down position in preparation for birth.
- Fingernails have reached the end of the fingertips now.
- Your length is about 17.7 inches and weight is around 4.7 pounds. My big girl! 🙂
Here is the google image search for what you look like on the inside at 34 weeks. Notice how cramped you are in all these pictures!! Poor thing!
I’ve also read that really the main two things you are working on for the next 6 weeks is putting on the chub and making surfactant in your lungs so you can breathe on your own. We’re almost there, aren’t we? Wow. This weekend is your second showering of love and I am so excited!! You are so loved, little one!